Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Church Christmas program

This weekend was the annual Children's program at church. While Chris was in Pennsylvania at Mom-Mom's memorial service, we made memories for him via this website. I'm glad all of you can benefit as well.
Olivia and Chloe sing for the Lord!


Naomi did not care for the idea of photography at this particular moment, but I wanted to show off the beautiful dresses Nanna sent.

With Olivia and Naomi up front singing, Chloe could not resist the urge to leave the pew to join her sisters. She bravely walked up there and her big sisters welcomed her with hugs and smiles.



Naomi came back to me during a break in the singing. What a joy-filled face compared to the previous grumpy Christmas tree photo!


Here is a clip of the girls singing, my batteries kept dying and I kept pulling them out, rubbing them and warming them so that I could squeeze a few more shots out of them. It worked long enough to get this video. The zooming did them in, however!

No comments: